-
February 1st, 2006, 11:42 AM
#1
Inactive Member
im kinda freakishly enjoying all those posts with zero replies...
i can't seem to stop adding...
secretly i think it's my goal to see the whole first page that way =)
you cannot silence me.....never!
-
February 1st, 2006, 12:09 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i dont hafta silence you...i just hafta post and get rid of the zero... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2006, 05:01 PM
#3
Inactive Member
~hugs the demon tight~
I am sorry I haven't posted hon, I have been down and out.
I have however read your posts, and just didn't have words.
I am sorry.
Keep on shining lil sparkler!!
love you!!
Kassy*~~* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 1st, 2006, 10:49 PM
#4
Inactive Member
awww smooCH kass....you being here is gift... if you cant post......im always going to understand...
chele always tells me i post stuff no one can reply to anyways !
i do it for me....always
and [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ...hold tight to the good...while you're down...... you have so much good...
and evO....rawr smoooCH
everyones gone lately
chele dont feel good
god is MIA
evO is in lurve
CG is sick
... and so on...and so on...... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
im hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-
February 2nd, 2006, 12:26 AM
#5
Inactive Member
im not gone...i just cant ever find YOU... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2006, 02:48 AM
#6
Inactive Member
im here im here im here ! ! !!!!!!
-chases ....EVo... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2006, 03:32 AM
#7
Inactive Member
catch me if ya can... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2006, 11:34 AM
#8
Inactive Member
OOooOO nice av...
smoooCHes [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] FFP.......!
-
February 2nd, 2006, 04:35 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
*peeks in and smoooooooooooches the demon*
-
February 4th, 2006, 02:16 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Thats funny, I dont recall saying that!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks